Saturday, December 11, 2010

Now or Never

It's my last weekend in Paris.

Where did the time go? Now it's going to be a matter of finishing up my sightseeing, buying some last minute souvenirs and Christmas gifts, and trying soaking in this wonderful city before going back to the states.

These past two days I've been able to see some places which I'll write about later. Today is a Champs/Arc/Sorbonne/Walking day. Tomorrow is Madeleine/Grand Palais/Galeries Lafayettes day.


Oh good Lord. Today was so not the day of meeting objectives. The three of us (me, Kirstie and Mandi) were so tried. Plus, Sorbonne bookstore was closed. We just weren't feeling it. But I did get some more macaroons at Laduree; I shall return again. God help my waistline.

Oh, and packing? I've already accepted the fact that my luggage shall be overweight. I think my souvenirs way more than my clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment