Thursday, November 4, 2010

La nuit et le jour

Unless that is the actually saying for "Night and day," that is what Wednesday and today have been.

Wednesday I can say, without a doubt, was probably the worst day I've had in Paris, both because of things in and out of my control, but namely:

*Election results from MA.
*One of my classes was filled.
*Not so hot on my first French test.
*Headache from hell. Honestly one of the worst headaches I've had in a while.

Luckily, there were a few good points of the day, namely: Saint-Chapelle, Conciergerie & the Moliere play. But those will be in a separate post.

Then you have today, and it's a total 180.

*Slept wonderfully
*Found a free spot in the class I need and GOT IT.
* Chatted with the nicest old Irishmen today.
*One of the best meals eaten today.

I went to this nice little place called Le Cafe in the 2nd. Now for the record, this post is dedicated to Jamie Burgess. She told me about this place and the following dish I had:

Camembert chaud. 


Please imagine: Baked camembert still in it's wooden container, swimming in honey, with a delicious salad and roasted seasoned potatoes.

Let the envy and mouth watering begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment