Thursday, March 15, 2012

Oh wait there's more!

So after the museum I knew I needed to get the precious chocolat chaud from Angelina on rue de Rivoli. What was supposed to be a quick moment in the "to go" line turned into a sit down lunch complete with kir royal. The nostalgia was flooding my brain; I just wish I could have had my study abroad friends with me. Seriously, we'll need to plan a Parisian reunion.

After Angelina I sunbathed in the Tuileries, and then headed back home. I ventured to the famed Champs-Elysees for a little shopping, and that's where I got my wonderful macarons, which are all gone. Oh well.

In terms of today, it was okay. Not too much going on. I enjoyed the nice weather along the Canal St-Martin, and I went to the Marais again. I finally got some nice retail therapy at H&M. But I have more to say in my next post. Get ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment