Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Le début

Salut mes amis! Ça va bien? C'est ma première entrée!


So, my hope is that with this blog I'll be able to share with you my Paris adventure as much as possible. And hopefully, more entries will have more French. 


Well, it's officially less than a month until Paris. I get my visa this Thursday, my new camera is on it's way, and I need to really start thinking of packing. And saving up my paychecks. Paris n'est pas bon marché!


But for now, I can only wait in anticipation. I'm absolutely thrilled for this; this trip is like a pilgrimage. I may or may not have tears in my eyes when I see Versailles, Marie Antoinette's tomb & Notre Dame. Oh hell, I'll be crying like a tween watching Twilight. 

2 comments:

  1. Aw Ben I am so glad that you started the blog! I cannot wait to read about all of your adventures!!!
    -Hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're going to read it!

    B :-)

    ReplyDelete